Monday, January 22, 2007

Fang?!

A while ago, I saw this young guy outside Walmart. He was most likely around the age of fourteen, he was wearing a black sweatshirt, and blue jeans. He had his back to me; I couldn't see his face. His sweatshirt hood was up, so I couldn't see his hair. He was waiting for his friends to unlock their bikes. He looked like I think Fang looks like. Until I saw his face. His hair was black, but his face didn't look right for Fang. I can't put my finger on it, exactly. It's not like he was ugly, or anything. He just looked kinda... I don't know... relaxed, I guess. His sweatshirt had "Bilabong" or something like that scrawled across the front. But it was nice to pretend that I had seen Fang. I was wondering at the time if I really wanted to see his face. *Sigh*. Oh yeah, the guy outside Walmart, he didn't have wings. At least I don't think he did. Hmmmm...
A crazed fan of Fang,
-DarkHawk09

No comments: